Saturday, January 12, 2013

January lusts!

I've decided to do a monthly lusts.. I consider myself a pretty reasonable shopper, but I will include something that I would consider a splurge. :-)  Feel free to leave comments on what your lusts are for this month!
   

The following are all from Tilly's:

FULL TILT Essential Womens Deep V-Neck Tee
$7.99 ROYAL




 I absolutely ADORE Tilly's essential tees, the way they fit is incredibly flattering! &This color just stands out to me. Plus the price.. SCORE!


FULL TILT Floral Knit Corset
$19.99


Definitely not something I'd wear on it's own.. but under a cardigan, I would love.


FULL TILT Beaded Wrap Bracelet
$8.99



 
FULL TILT Round Stone Chandelier Earrings
$6.99



I really love how affordable & cute Tilly's jewelry is, & is usually on a buy one, get one 50% off sale.

From Express...

KISS PLACKET SHORT SLEEVE ESSENTIAL SHIRT


  • Style: 8731241
  • $39.90

 

 

I cannot express ( ;) caught that? haha) how much I love the fit & feel of Express blouses, absolutely perfect.



Placid Blue/True White & Castlerock Gray/Marshmallow Canvas Authentics.. I wore Vans in my younger days, but for some reason they have recently started to
VANS..grow on me again. Not as reasonable in pricing, but $45 a pair isn't too shaby.








PENCIL SKIRTS.. I have grown to ADORE pencil skirts.

 
High-Waisted Pencil Skirt w/ Belt
$12.80

This one is from Forever21. At $12.80, it's a total steal!


Now as for the splurge..

Versace Yellow Diamond




 Prices somewhat vary, but definitely a gorgeous, stand-out scent!





No comments:

Post a Comment